FOOD SAFETY & QUALITY ASSURANCE
Kashmir Crown Bakeries
Quality is important to Kashmir Crown Bakeries (KCB) as we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products which meet and even exceed expectations. KCB is dedicated to producing high quality, legal and safe food products. Quality and Safety of foods are of the highest importance to us and we are committed to achieving customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.
We expect every individual to support this policy and ensure that our food safety and quality standards are properly implemented. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
Our Company will:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant food safety legislation and regulations.
- Produce goods to specifications and standards agreed with the customers.
- Ensure that KCB will apply best practice in the management of food safety hazards.
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet the highest safety and quality standards.
- Ensure the traceability of the products we produce.
- Train, develop, support and recognise our employees so they can take responsibility for the improvement of quality.
- Implement HACCP principles at all stages of manufacture and development.
- Seek to become the favoured supplier to our customers through continual improvement of quality in all aspects of our business, such that our quality becomes a competitive advantage.
- Measure progress and report performance to the group board every 6 months.
- Reduce complaints by 1%
- To maintain and improve the standard of customer service through surveys and customer visits.
As a managing partner, I am committed to the Food Safety and Quality Policy. Responsibility for the successful implementation of this programme belongs with every Kashmir Crown Bakeries employee at each function and level of the organisation.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.